I didn’t want a dog, not at this point in my life anyway. Having a dog felt like something for the ‘one day’ pile, something for when I grew up and settled down, but I didn’t get much say with this one. Charlie was born on the 19th July, one of a litter of seven, […]
This week the two people I spend most of my free time with left the island we live on for a spell of time back in Europe. Not one to sit around and feel sorry for myself, I decided to utilise all this extra free time and seize the opportunity to dust off my running […]
Four weeks ago, I wrote a post about dealing with overwhelm and the need to get clear on my priorities in life. One of the things I talked about was embarking on Dr Michael Mosley’s Fast Diet, also known as the 5:2 diet. I’ve been on it for 4 weeks now and in this post […]
We’ve all been there. A conversation with a friend or family member that starts well but takes an unexpected turn into disagreement. What begins as a difference of opinion, can quickly descend into a slinging match of veiled and not so veiled insults. This is what I refer to as the ego coming out to […]
Over the last month or so, I have been feeling really charged, the drive and passion for achieving my goals, that had subsided somewhat since I left the UK, returned with a vengeance. On top of my day job, I found myself devouring books, having weekly accountability Skype calls, learning Spanish, going on 6am runs, […]
So randomly (or not if, like me, you believe in the existence of universal forces working to support our wildest dreams), I received an email a month or so ago from a personal growth website called Brent Smith Lifestyle (BSL) in America, with some 50,000 members, asking if I would be willing to talk to […]
I believe that we each have a really important choice to make, in fact I would go as far as to say it is the single most important choice you will ever make. It’s a choice that determines how the rest of your life will pan out, how happy it will be, how content you […]
It’s been nearly 12 weeks since my last post and I confess that recently I have been suffering a severe case of writer’s block. It didn’t start out that way, at first I wasn’t writing because I was too busy navigating grief but recently I’ve been feeling a lot happier and even had lots of […]
I got back to Chiang Mai earlier this week, feeling both exhausted and more than a little sad. This past month has been a tough one for me and I’m still grieving the loss of my beloved Uncle. Just before I got the news that saw me flying back to the UK, my life in […]
Strictly speaking I’ve been away from home for the past month. On December 12th after contact from family to say my Uncle was ill, I jumped on a plane back to the UK and haven’t yet returned. I didn’t have time to pack my stuff away and end my rental agreement on my apartment in […]
- My year without alcohol: an honest account January 4, 2012
- Five reasons I’m quitting my job to travel around the world October 19, 2011
- Homeless, unemployed and single – my road to redefining success December 14, 2011
- Things I’m afraid to tell you June 3, 2012
- Time waits for no man: Forty things to do before you’re forty October 12, 2011
- Lessons in love – a tribute to Charlie November 8, 2013
- Reaching your destination whatever it takes October 27, 2013
- The Fast Diet – a one-month update September 1, 2013
- There is nothing in that reaction August 5, 2013
- Acknowledging overwhelm and getting clear August 1, 2013
- Caroline Leon: Thank you Kevin for such a lovely comment. Before ...
- Kevin: Caroline, I stumbled across your site looking ...
- Ashlie: I'm just getting the chance to read this. Oh, hea...
- Danica: Dear darling Caroline, what a beautiful, moving, h...
- Something Good | A Thousand Shades of Gray: […] Lessons in love – a tribute to Charlie...
Hi there, I'm Caroline. Welcome to Life is Limitless, my blog about personal development with a focus on facing fears and living a life without limits. Check out my about page to find out more and pop your email in the box below to subscribe for regular updates.