On this page you’ll find resources to support you to build your online business or to take the one you’ve got to the next level.
My name is Caroline and I’m a Mindset + Business Coach.
I know what it takes to build a successful online business and I’m here to help you do the same.
Whether you already have a business or are ready to finally do what it takes to create one, I invite you to take advantage of the following free resources.
The Six Pillars for Success PDF
This free one-page PDF (click image) outlines my soulful strategy for creating your online business including the Six Pillars for Success. These are:
1. Tribe: Your audience, your ideal client, your mastermind partners and your collaborators.
2. Money: Your financial goals, your pricing and your expenses.
3. Offerings: The products and services your business offers.
4. Connection: How you connect to your ideal clients, your brand and your voice.
5. Service: How you will deeply impact the lives of your clients and astonish them with service.
6. Support: What tools and resources you use to support you in the running of your business.
Free Template Pack
This is a downloadable pack of the very tools and templates I use in my business to monitor my progress on a monthly and quarterly basis. The pack contains the following in both PDF and Numbers formats:
➳ Social Media Metrics Template
➳ Financials Spreadsheet (Sales, Expenses + Income)
➳ Project Schedule Template
You can download the pack by filling in your details at the bottom of this page.
Build Your Biz Strategy Session
Over the course of 2017. I’m offering you the opportunity to grab a complimentary 60 minute Build Your Biz strategy coaching sessions.
To qualify for a session, one of the following statements must apply to you:
a) I currently have a 9-5 job and 2017 is the year I’m going to create my own business.
b) I have my own business but I feel ready to take it to the next level.
c) I run my own business but want to create a new one or transition my existing one into something new.
Please note I’m on maternity leave from March 1st – May 1st 2017 so you may have to skip on through to May or June in my calendar to find an available slot.
Want to know more about me and what else I offer?
Feel free to peruse the rest of my website.