CART CLOSES FOR THE CULTIVATING CONNECTION PROGRAM IN...
A life lived fully is a life of connection.
Heartburstingly full. Expansively open. Loving. Trusting. Generous. Tender and intimate.
Joyful and deep.
Connection is everything – it’s the source of our deepest truth, the wisdom beating in our hearts, the silent knowing in our guts.
It is the tides of love that flow between us and every single person we come into contact with; the shared look with a stranger on the street; the nourishment we give to those who walk beside us and share our lives.
It is in the cycles of the seasons, the pulsing of life, here, now, through us and through everything that surrounds us. It is in the silent knowing we each have of something greater, extending out from us, weaving us into the fabric of life.
Connection is our birthright and our medicine.
So why don’t we feel joyful and fulfilled every day? Why do we so often struggle to feel relaxed, trusting, loving? To really express who we are, to follow our passions and desires, to honour the deepest longings within us?
We live in a world that is moving so fast it can feel like there’s no time to connect, to ourselves, to others, to life. We’re constantly busy, occupied with the details of life, sometimes struggling to keep up, let alone find time to deeply connect to ourselves.
Does this sound familiar?
- You get stuck in your head, overthinking and overanalyzing, leading to overwhelm.
- Sometimes you feel like you’re going through the days on autopilot, doing what needs to be done but not paying attention to your own needs or nourishing yourself.
- You use food, work, alcohol or TV to numb out and then have the nagging sense that you’re missing out on life.
- You often feel indecisive and procrastinate over things that really should be so much simpler.
- You have the feeling that you’re stuck or repeating patterns that you can’t seem to break out of.
- You doubt yourself and aren’t fully confident in the way you show up in the world, you hold back from fully expressing who you really are.
- You have an inner restlessness, a feeling that something’s not right but not knowing what to do to change it.
- You notice an underlying frustration or dissatisfaction that you sometimes taken out on those around you.
- You people please, unable to put your needs first, often not even knowing what they are.
- You sometimes feel apathetic, lacking passion, drive or energy.
- You create unhealthy attachments to others and hope that the relationship will somehow fill the sense that something is missing.
- You sometimes make self-destructive choices without really understanding why.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.Marianne Williamson
And we can keep going like that for years. We can have partially satisfactory lives, lives that feel ok(ish), lives that are ticking the boxes we’re told they should tick…..but that somehow don’t feel complete.
That don’t light us up.
But you are here for more than that. You are here because you KNOW that life could be so much more than that.
So much more joyful, fulfilling, meaningful.
So much more alive, beautiful, purposeful.
There is another way
That deep knowing doesn’t lie. In fact, life is waiting for you to dance with it – to fully express yourself, to bring everything you are into the world.
Waiting for you to live a radically authentic life.
When you live from deep connection, you create deep connection. To everything. Other people, your work, your bigger purpose, Spirit, life itself.
When you live from deep connection…
- You have clarity about who you are, what you want, and what is true for you.
- You’re connected to the place inside that feels like home, and feel a deep sense of peace and trust.
- You are present to life, you appreciate and acknowledge your journey.
- You are aware of your needs and are committed to honouring them, no matter what.
- You are strongly connected to your sense of self-worth.
- You walk with a deep-seated confidence in yourself and your abilities.
- You know how to listen for what needs to be done, and live from a place of inner knowing.
- You trust the wisdom of your decisions.
- You are committed to doing the things that light you up, making time for hobbies and interests that bring you joy.
- You find it easy to connect to others compassionately and authentically.
- You speak your truth, even when it’s scary to.
- You cultivate healthy boundaries in all your relationships and stand up for your needs and desires.
- You have a deep inner peace that comes from knowing at a pre-conscious level that everything is unfolding perfectly, and that you’re exactly where you’re meant to be.
- You’re connected to a deep love for yourself, exactly as you are.
- You are aware of an inner resilience that will carry you through whatever challenges may come your way.
- You feel a sense of connection to something greater than you, to God/Spirit/the Universe, and you know that you are part of an interconnected web of life.
Hey there, I’m Caroline…
My name is Caroline and I’m a Transformational Coach. My deepest desire is to help people live meaningful, fulfilling and connected lives, doing what brings them joy and leading the lives they were always meant to live. I do this work because I know what it’s like to live a life that feels devoid of meaning, to feel totally disconnected and to crave more. I know what it is to feel trapped in an emotionally unhealthy life. I know the costs to myself and to my relationships with others.
I see clearly now that what I experienced in my past was symptomatic of a deep disconnection from my truth. The journey I’ve since taken has been one of reconnecting to my authentic self and from a place of deep connection, calling in more fulfilling connections to others and experiencing the clarity and desire to live out my purpose with passion and energy.
Connection has allowed me to redefine what success means for me, to walk away from an established career, to let go of a lifetimes worth of possessions and to travel to the other side of the world just to see what I might find (because why the hell not, right!?) I made it my mission to create a life free from limitations and one aligned with what truly matters to me. I found love with the man of my dreams, trained as a coach, worked with some incredible mentors and teachers and built a successful business that allows me to do what I love every single day.
You are here for a reason
You’re here to play a role.
You are not a passive onlooker in the unfolding of life but a powerful creator of your experience – and you’re here to contribute to the story.
Being connected to yourself is the foundation, the inner sanctuary, the guidance system from which you claim your position in the world and begin to masterfully paint the picture you want see, in your life and in the world.
It is the prerequisite for everything you are longing for.
When you are connected to your deepest, truest, most authentic self, you have the clarity of knowing what you want, the quiet trust that it will manifest, and the deep-seated resourcefulness to take the steps to bring it into existence.
Cultivating the connection to yourself is the beginning of an authentically joyful life.
It is the simplest and most humbling process you will ever undertake.
It is the journey home.
Introducing the Cultivating Connection Program
This is a program about connection – the connection to your core, the connection to others, and the connection to the greater tapestry of life.
We’ll start by getting radical clarity on where you’re at, what’s working and what’s not, your core values, and potential barriers to connection. Then we’ll explore the desires of your authentic self and what you want to manifest, and create the foundation to bring your vision into being.
In the second half of the course we’ll dive into understanding how we connect with others, releasing old patterns, and calling in our tribe. And in the final module we’ll go deep into the mechanics of thinking, rewiring the way we view the world, and begin the journey of authentic self-expression.
Module 1 - Truth
Module 2 - Torch
Module 3 - Tribe
Module 4 - Source
Reconnecting to source and liberating your authentic self.
➳ You’ll undertake a Life Review and gain a deep understanding of what’s working and what’s not, your satisfaction levels in all areas of your life and what needs to change to get those levels higher.
➳ You’ll establish and get aligned to your core values and learn why it’s important to know what they are and how they can support you in guiding in the direction of your dreams.
➳ You’ll uncover the ways you block connection in your life and how to mitigate them.
➳ You’ll gain a deep understanding of your inner critic, who she is and how to stop her from ruining your life.
➳ You’ll review your relationships (to people, places and things) and increase your awareness of which ones are not working and could be responsible for holding you back.
➳ You’ll come to understand your true nature and recognise what your authentic self is talking and when she’s not.
➳ You’ll gain clarity on your purpose, learn what purpose is and what it isn’t, and how you might be letting your search for yours stand in your way.
➳ You’ll establish a clear vision for your future and gain understanding of how to bring it into being.
➳ You’ll outline soulful goals that don’t leave you feeling pressured and empty and allow you to feel grounded in the present.
➳ You’ll create rituals and routines that support connection and help you feel energised and centered.
➳ You’ll uncover your people triggers, what bothers you in others and what wisdom those triggers contain.
➳ You’ll call in your ideal tribe, whether that’s your dream friends, your ideal partner or a better connection to family members.
➳ You’ll learn how to gently release yourself from toxic relationships.
➳ You’ll gain a deeper appreciation of what healthy connections to others look and feel like.
➳ You’ll uncover your connection type (and understand other peoples’), including how you connect and love others best.
➳ You’ll gain understanding of the inside-out paradigm and how accepting and embracing it can revolutionise your life.
➳ You’ll get aligned with the truth of your source and the wisdom behind life.
➳ You’ll be introduced to (or reacquainted with) the topic of mindfulness and how to bring it into your daily life.
➳ You’ll embrace your creative self and begin a journey of authentic self-expression.
➳ You’ll reconnect to your environment in nourishing and energising ways.
This course is for you if…
- You feel certain that there is more to life out there for you but you’re unsure of how to access it.
- You look around at what everyone else in your world is doing and you know that you want something different.
- You have a deep desire to feel more connected to yourself, others and the world at large.
- You know there’s a more passion-fuelled, joy-infused, purposeful life waiting for you but don’t know how to get there.
- You feel ready to do what it takes to transform your life but you just don’t know what that is.
- You’ve lost your passion or energy for things you used to love and aren’t sure where to look to find more meaning and joy.
- You have big ideas but you lack clarity around your specific vision.
- You have a deep longing to have friendships and relationships that celebrate and accept you as you really are – all of who you really are.
- You know that the only thing holding you back from following your dreams is self doubt and fear.
- You don’t seem to be getting any closer to your dream, despite being busy all the time.
- You feel a lack of connection to the bigger picture of life and your place in it.
- You have big, bold dreams but overwhelm and procrastination always seem to get in your way.
- You’ve been searching for purpose and meaning for a while but feel stuck.
A quick recap of what’s included
4 modules, containing 20 lessons.
Video and audio content to support your learning.
4 PDF workbooks with practices and journal prompts.
5 Live Group Coaching calls with Caroline.
A supportive community within our own private Facebook group.
Several bonus resources to take your learning journey even deeper.
A comprehensive reading list of life-changing books + a list of other free and paid for resources.
Below you’ll find a special price for the Cultivating Connection Program, available only to readers of www.lexikoch.com. Please take note that this program is only on sale until October 12th 2016, after which time, I will no longer be accepting signups for the program. If you want to take advantage of this special price you must sign up before midnight (CEST) on Wednesday 12th October.
Special PriceOnly for readers of LexiKoch.com
Only available to readers of www.lexikoch.com
Life time access to the program
What people have to say about working with me
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the course work?
The course is hosted on my website and runs from Monday 17th October to 2016 until Wednesday 16th November 2016. Once your payment has been successfully received and processed, you will receive an email during the week before the course opens with your welcome pack and full details of how to access the secure course page. This is where you will find all of the course material available for download, including video, audio and workbooks.
What if I can't keep up?
The course is broken down into 4 weekly modules of content, with 20 daily lessons (5 a week) and I’m not going to lie, it’s jam-packed! However, you will still have access to the materials after the program has finished. Spend longer on a module if needed or revisit previous modules, it’s up to you, although I would suggest that you complete one module before you move onto the next. The most important thing is that you do that it at YOUR own pace, free from any negative self-talk or comparisons if that means taking longer than other people.
What do I need to be able to take the course?
All you need is access to the internet and a willingness to show up and do the work. Whilst all of the workbooks are printable, you may also like to keep a separate journal to explore anything that comes up for you. All the material is accessible across tablet and mobile devices. You can download any MP3’s of audio content to listen to on your phone or on the go.
What can I expect to get out of this program?
It goes without saying that you will get out what you put in. If you’re willing to show up with an open mind, complete the classes and work through the content you will gain a greater understanding of yourself, more meaningful connections with others and a deeper connection to life. With that you can expect to experience more joy, passion, energy and fulfilment.
What happens after I sign-up?
As soon as you complete your purchase, you’ll receive an email from me confirming your enrolment in the program and then another with access details in the week prior to the start of the program.
When are the LIVE calls?
The times of the calls are not yet confirmed, because I’ll wait until everyone has enrolled to pick the time that best suits the most people. All the times will be released during the week before the course starts so you can block out time for the sessions you want to attend in your calendar. Calls will also be recorded and so if you can’t make them, you can always listen back to them later.
I work during the week – will I have enough time to get everything done?
This program is does require a time commitment. That being said, how and when you do the coursework is entirely up to you – there is no deadline for the work and you have lifetime access!
How long is the program?
Cultivating Connection runs LIVE for 30 days days but you have lifetime access to all the content, bonuses and updates return to it again and again!
What happens after Wednesday 16th November?
While the LIVE element of the course ends on this date, the content remains, and you will continue to have access to the private group on Facebook and can continue to connect and share with me and the other members of the group as much as you’d like. Also don’t forget that you’ll be able to participate again in this program whenever I run it in the future.
Do I have lifetime access to the content?
Yes! You have lifetime access to the content and any future upgrades! The program I launch in October is a beta version and the very first round of this program, I foresee that the scope and price of the program will increase over the next 12 months so it’s unlikely to look the same when I roll it out again in 2017.
Don't Be Shy
If I didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop me a line anytime.